CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Welcome- Come on in and stay awhile.

Friday, January 9, 2009

We Need To Talk




Dear Blogger,
Clearly you "just aren't that into me." I've been trying to customize you for days. . . it's nothing personal, but your basic templates are a little too blah. Not to be cliche but. . . It's not you, it's me.



Apparently my wish for a different layout is hurtful to you- but really Blogger, the error messages are beginning to seem a little passive aggressive. It's not healthy, communication is an important part of a relationship afterall. You're really breakin' my heart here.



It's been three days Blogger- I'm not asking for much, just a little html switcharoo. It won't hurt a bit, just a little copy and pasting. I added the html/javascript widget like you asked, were you just toying with me? PLEASE JUST DISPLAY MY NEW TEMPLATE! I realize that you fear change, but honestly it's a healthy part of life.



I WILL NOT BE IGNORED BLOGGER. Resistance is futile- eventually I will get my way.


0 comments: