CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Welcome- Come on in and stay awhile.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Oh Spring, where art thou?


I miss warm weather. I miss flip flops, strappy sandals, and my favorite capri pants. I miss the smell of sunscreen and freshly cut grass. I'm tired of 20 degree weather at the BEACH. No doubt when its 100 degrees and 100% humidity I will be complaining about that too.....


I cant wait for spring and I'm so looking forward to getting more daylight hours. Are you all as anxious as I am?

7 comments:

themrs said...

i feel your pain, its ten degrees today :(

Anya@IW said...

Don't hate me guys, but it's about 50 degrees here. Can I tell you I am freezing, however? It's rainy and windy. I know, spoiled California girl....

I love all the things you mentioned about spring, but my favorites are the longer days (really lifts my moods) and sandles. Time for bi-weekly pedicures again!

Ann said...

Amen to the sunlight lasting longer!

I just got back from NC, Samantha. No warmth, but lots of joyful playing in the snow...almost as good. We're planning a vacation there this summer...and it will definitely include the beach!

Samantha@IW said...

You should come see me :)

MonicaW42 said...

It's hot here. It hit 89 on Monday. Yuck. A few more degrees and I will be running my air conditioning in March. That is just wrong. I don't know if I could stand freezing snow either.

Anonymous said...

Hi first off I found this blog from GDNNOP.

I am so anxious for spring! Its finally starting to warm up here in Alberta and I am so happy! How pathetic is it that Im excited to be feeling the onslaught of allergies?

Samantha@IW said...

Oh Jacelynn I'm ready for spring too- I live on the coast and its nice here but a cold front is out moving in - ugh, I've already brought out the flip flops and I can't go back now!